CODE OF CONDUCT
- A student shall be required to maintain minimum attendance of 75% in the aggregate of all the courses taken together in a semester / year.
- All the students enrolled with the university are required to follow the code of conduct, decided by the management of the university from time to time.
- Student who has been detained due to shortage of attendance shall not be allowed to be promoted to the next semester and he/she will be required to take re-admission and repeat all courses of the said semester with the next batch of students.
- Dean of the Faculty concerned shall announce the names of all such students who are not eligible to appear in the semester-end examination, at least 4 calendar days before the start of the semester-end examination and simultaneously intimate the same to the Controller of Examinations. In case any student appears by default, who in fact has been detained by the Faculty, his / her result shall be treated as null and void.”
- The students are advised to ensure that they meet the minimum attendance requirement for appearing in the semester end examination failing which they shall not be allowed to sit in the examination. Students are also advised to maintain utmost expected discipline in and outside the University Campus. Disturbance of tranquility of the Campus in particular and society in general, through any means shall be treated as an act of indiscipline and suitable disciplinary action shall be taken against the defaulting students. Students are also advised to dress appropriately, while in campus, as per demand of the occasion.
- The University has zero tolerance policy for indiscipline in and outside the campus by the students. Drinking, taking drugs, damaging University property, indulging in any kind of violence, misbehaving with fellow students/ teachers, ragging etc. are included in the list of undesirable activities and constitute the moral turpitude. Very strict action including suspension / rustication from the rolls of the University may be taken against the defaulting students.