* The title of the programme is approved u/s 22 of University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956.
The Bachelor of Arts degree programme has been designed for students who wish to undertake degree studies across programmes/disciplines in fields of humanities and Social Sciences. It is specifically tailored to accord the students to a wide range of opportunities in the job market. Graduates of the Bachelor of Arts degree programme may flexibly join diverse job ranks, both local and international.
The objectives of the Bachelor of Arts degree program are:
- To give students multidisciplinary academic foundation;
- To offer students wide knowledge in the humanities and Social Sciences that is fairly sufficient to expose them to numerous job opportunities.
- To sharpen the students‘social analytical skills to enable them participate in liberating peoples and communities from all forms of bondage.
- To train graduates who are able to teach, do research and handle social responsibilities in private and public enterprises.