Infrastructure & Facilities
The University’s vision and mission are as follows:
- Land: The University has 11.47 Hectare (approximately 30 Acres) of Land on main highway NH-52, Dist. Namsai.
- Existing Premises Details: Presently the University has a premise of around 2500 Sq. Mts. consisting of well-equipped classrooms, staff room, laboratory etc.
- New Premises: The University is constructing its new Academic block with an area of 3,500 Sq. Mts. and shall be operational in the year 2015. Further the University plans to construct a total of 15,000 Sq. Mts. by the year 2019.
- Canteen: The University has a well-equipped canteen and serving hygienic food & beverages. The University prefers to use cereals and vegetables grown on its own land through organic farming.
- Boys Hostel: The University has a boy’s hostel facility with a capacity of 60 beds available on first cum first basis. The hostel has in-house mess facility. Further the University is planning to expand the hostel facilities to accommodate more students.
- Girls Hostel: The University has a girl’s hostel facility inside the campus with a capacity of 60 beds available on first cum first basis. The hostel has in-house mess facility. The premise is well secured with 24×7 security available for the safety of female students.
- Faculty Guest House: The University has separate Male and Female Guest Houses to accommodate faculty members respectively.
- Computer Lab: The University has state of the art computer lab for the students with internet facility.
- Library: The University has well equipped state of art library to cater the educational need of its students. Currently there are more than 10,000 books/ reference material available in the library for various courses.
- Power Back-Up: The University campus has 100% power back-up facilities for uninterrupted functioning of University activities.
- Drinking Water: The University emphasizes the health and hygiene of its students, staff and visitors and facilitated purified drinking water plant and water coolers.
- Sports: The campus has indoor and outdoor sports facilities for its students and staff.
- Audio-Video Room: The campus has an audio-video room where students can keep track of latest news& events.
- Medical: The campus has a first-aid medical facility available for the patient. Further in case of any emergency the University can assist in transporting the patient to the nearby hospital.