* The title of the programme is approved u/s 22 of University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956.
There are innumerable MBA programs in the offing by various institutions of the nation and the world alike. With so many options, the search for the MBA that is best suited to one's goals is a strenuous and demanding process. The first step is to identify the field of MBA one is interested and looking for. Above all, one needs to realize that there's no "best" or "worst" MBA. Each prospective MBA student has his or her own vision of his or her career development.
It is generally accepted that all MBA programs can be divided into various areas of specializations. Hence providing a large pool of specializations, Arunachal University of Studies' MBA remains what many prospective students refer to as the "authentic" MBA.
Various Business schools are all about developing the students as leaders and teaching them fundamental business concepts. But Arunachal University of Studies' MBA Program goes beyond that to offer a special set of leadership skills that are extremely valuable in the global marketplace.
One will learn to become an innovative leader. Arunachal University of Studies is uniquely positioned and equipped to deliver such leaders.
Here, at Arunachal University of Studies, education is anchored in the fundamentals of general management, including the latest theories of and best practices in business. One learns to lead and manage an enterprise as a whole.
The competent MBA programmes at Arunachal University of Studies are academically rigorous and have their own distinct learning style. Inspired by the University's tradition of tutorial discussion and lively debate, the programme is taught through workshops, seminars, lectures, discussion groups, and team and individual projects.
We offer below mentioned specializations in Master of Business Administration:
- MBA (Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
- MBA (Information Technology)
- MBA (Production and Operation Management)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Human Resource Management & Marketing Management)
- MBA (Marketing Management & Finance Management)
- MBA (International Business & Marketing Management)
- MBA (Information Technology & Project Management)
- MBA (International Business & Finance Management)
- MBA (International Business & Human Resource Management)
- MBA (Finance Management & Human Resource Management)
- MBA (International Business & Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (International Business & Hotel Management)
- MBA (International Business & Project Management)
MBA (Finance Mangement)
MBA (Human Resource Management)
MBA (Information Technology)
MBA (Marketing Management)