Credit Transfer to 3rd Semester : Bachelor's (CS/ IT)/ 'B Level' from NIELIT/ NSQF Level 7 Certificate (CS/ IT).
Credit Transfer to 5th Semester : Master's (CS/ IT)/ 'C Level' from NIELIT/ NSQF Level 8 Certificate (CS/ IT).
* The title of the programme is approved u/s 22 of University Grants Commission (UGC) Act 1956.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a three-year professional Master's Degree in Computer Science awarded in India. The course was designed to meet the growing demand for qualified professionals in the field of Information Technology. It is a postgraduate course that can be taken up after obtaining a Bachelor's Degree. The MCA programme is inclined more towards Application Development and thus has more emphasis on the latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications.
The broad objective of the Arunachal University of Studies’ MCA programme is to prepare graduate students for productive careers in the software industry and academia by providing an outstanding environment for teaching and research in the core and emerging areas of the discipline.
The Programme’s thrust is on giving the students a thorough and sound background in theoretical and application-oriented courses relevant to the latest computer software development. The programme emphasizes the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking, and commercial problems.
- Transform budding talents into successful professionals.
- Transfuse the students with advanced knowledge and underlying principles on current technical paradigms.
- Equip the students to undertake careers leading to an innovative approach and problem-solving in real life application by honing their skills.
- Infuse the students with ideas to undertake advanced studies for research careers in Computers.