Arunachal University of Studies inaugurated the Faculty of Education with a vision to rigorously provide a solid foundation to train professional teachers and educators. Ever since the onset of the department, AUS has never looked back and takes incredible pride for some of the outstanding achievements the Faculty of Education has acquired. The main objective of the Faculty is to offer modern approaches to becoming a supplement educator.
Taking a course under this Faculty enables a student to access educational opportunities and serve quality and protect human rights. When it comes to India and its future, education alone can be helpful in the progress of the country through essential resources and opportunities. Arunachal University of Studies provides a productive academic environment to fruitfully let students develop a vision to contribute to society. When children get educated, they grow up being a responsible citizen of the country highlighting productive and quality education in a growing world. In the Northeast society, a lot many things are dependent on the functional educational system and the region is in dire need of good teachers to shed the stereotypical methodology of teaching and development of the minds of children in NER towards the necessary advancements.
After getting a degree from the Faculty of Education, the option for securing a job comes in handy. The opportunities for a job aren't limited and one can easily explore other sectors. Let us go through some of the sectors to get a better understanding of the career path one can draw.
1) Teacher - as classic as it sounds, all courses under the Faculty of Education firstly trains students to become the teachers India wants at this moment. With many specializations and subjects, one can easily decide to take teaching as a profession in schools and NGOs.
2) Education Counsellor - every school and college needs an education counsellor who directs and addresses a student's career path. Not just this, a counsellor's job is also to help students improve his study habits, a social adjustment in school and college etc.
3) Principal - when the career advances as a teacher, becoming a principal of a school comes naturally. Here the roles are more diverse and advanced. All the management decisions are driven under the approval of the principle.
4) Government Jobs - after taking a degree one can move ahead in applying for government jobs in SSC or UPSC level.
5) Child Psychotherapist - this is one of the most demanding professions in the present times. Schools and NGOs need psychotherapists for the treatment of children dealing with emotional and behavioural difficulties caused by depression, anxiety, phobias, etc. Here a professional needs to take multidisciplinary methods of working to overall improve the child's life.
6) Curriculum Director - here a professional is in charge of designing the school curriculum and improving the school standards of performance. They also go by the name of instructional coordinator and are focused more towards the school administration and create instructional material.
When I first started my journey at Arunachal University of studies, I was unsure about my future and anxious about different challenges. But the university has given me the support and confidence to grow both personally and professionally. It gave me an opportunity to enrich my knowledge to learn and to grow gradually. The faculty...Pallabi Saikia
I feel lucky to be part of the AUS Namsai. feel blessed to pursue education under my learned professors. My days at the university has been amazing. I have learned and experienced so many things in such a short period of two years. I can see the positive change in me which has built up my personality. I am grateful to the...WANGHUN GOSAK
Education has always strengthened a student’s career and has been enlightening and nourishing their life with the power of knowledge. In Arunachal University of Studies, I have earned decent experiences and have learned from our professors who are enormously enthusiastic to teach and groom us. The campus of our university is...K. Ibemhal Singha
AUS is a place of learning, fun, culture, literature and many such life changing activities. Studying at Arunachal University of Studies has given me an opportunity to meet different kind of people and lean a number of things. I have received a great support from the faculties. I am always thankful to them for providing a platform...Bhaskar Jyoti Arandhara
4th Convocation 2020
National Science Day
Valedictory Function - Green Skill Development Program (GSDP)
Workshop on Climate Change Adaptation
National Conference on “Natural Resources Management & Sustainable Agriculture
Agriculture National Conference -2020
Indian Army Day 2020
5th Convocation - 22nd December 2020
National Webinar on "CYBER CRIME AGAINST WOMEN SOLUTION AND PREVENTION"
National Webinar on the "Crime against children in India under POCSO act".
Circular- Declaration of Datasheet of Reappear Summer 2020 Examinations
Circular Regarding Result for Calendar 2019 University Examinations
Circulars for Pre-University Assessment (under Navsrijan Scheme)-Feb/ March 2020
Notice-Department of Environment & Forests, Itanagar
Circular- Green Skill Development Programme-Bamboo Crafts Training
Notification For Online Class
Circular- May 2020 Examination postponed due to Covid-19
Circular- Ph.D. & M.Phil. Entrance Examination postponed due to Covid-19
Circular and Guidelines for Examination Form
Circular regarding the last date for submission of Examination form and Issuance of Admit Card
Circular for extension of last date of submission of examination form Academic 2020
Circular Regarding Issuance of Admit Card for Academic 2020 Exams
Circular Regarding Demo Examination
Circular for Ph.D. and M.Phil. Entrance Examination-2020
Circular for declaration of datesheet for Ph.D. and M.Phil course work examination July 2020
Circular for declaration of Result of Academic-2020 examinations
Circular - Online Orientation Programme for Fresher on September 9, 2020
Circular for declaration of Winter-2020 Reappear ATKT Examinations
Circular- Commencement of the Classes for the new batch 2020-21
Notification-Last date of Re-Registration
Circular-Commencing of Classes (first year) for UG & PG Students
Circular - Orientation Programme of Faculty of Science, Agriculture Sciences and Library & Information Science
Circular for Submission of Examination Form for BSC Nursing 1st Year Exams October 30,2020
Circular for Issuance of Admit Card for B.Sc. Nursing 1st Year Examinations.
Circular for Declaration of Result of Winter-2020 Examinations
Circular for submission of Examination Form for Calendar 2020 Examinations
Circular for Examination Form & Issuance of Admit Card for Calendar 2020 Examinations
Circular- Starting offline classes for Post Graduate students of Science, Agricultural Sciences and Engineering & Technology faculties
Circular- Examination form for Summer 2021 (March 2021)
Circular- Commencement of offline classes from February 15, 2021
Circular- Examination form for Summer 2021 (March 2021)-Extension in Date
Circular- Declaration of Result of Calendar 2020 Examinations/ January 2021
Office Order- Re-Examination