Arunachal University of Studies inaugurated the Faculty of Education with a vision to rigorously provide a solid foundation to train professional teachers and educators. Ever since the onset of the department, AUS has never looked back and takes incredible pride for some of the outstanding achievements the Faculty of Education has acquired. The main objective of the Faculty is to offer modern approaches to becoming a supplement educator.
Taking a course under this Faculty enables a student to access educational opportunities and serve quality and protect human rights. When it comes to India and its future, education alone can be helpful in the progress of the country through essential resources and opportunities. Arunachal University of Studies provides a productive academic environment to fruitfully let students develop a vision to contribute to society. When children get educated, they grow up being a responsible citizen of the country highlighting productive and quality education in a growing world. In the Northeast society, a lot many things are dependent on the functional educational system and the region is in dire need of good teachers to shed the stereotypical methodology of teaching and development of the minds of children in NER towards the necessary advancements.
After getting a degree from the Faculty of Education, the option for securing a job comes in handy. The opportunities for a job aren't limited and one can easily explore other sectors. Let us go through some of the sectors to get a better understanding of the career path one can draw.
1) Teacher - as classic as it sounds, all courses under the Faculty of Education firstly trains students to become the teachers India wants at this moment. With many specializations and subjects, one can easily decide to take teaching as a profession in schools and NGOs.
2) Education Counsellor - every school and college needs an education counsellor who directs and addresses a student's career path. Not just this, a counsellor's job is also to help students improve his study habits, a social adjustment in school and college etc.
3) Principal - when the career advances as a teacher, becoming a principal of a school comes naturally. Here the roles are more diverse and advanced. All the management decisions are driven under the approval of the principle.
4) Government Jobs - after taking a degree one can move ahead in applying for government jobs in SSC or UPSC level.
5) Child Psychotherapist - this is one of the most demanding professions in the present times. Schools and NGOs need psychotherapists for the treatment of children dealing with emotional and behavioural difficulties caused by depression, anxiety, phobias, etc. Here a professional needs to take multidisciplinary methods of working to overall improve the child's life.
6) Curriculum Director - here a professional is in charge of designing the school curriculum and improving the school standards of performance. They also go by the name of instructional coordinator and are focused more towards the school administration and create instructional material.