Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology is a graduation level Hotel Management program. It is the course where applicants indulge in the complexities of the area, encouraging them to obtain the support required in the hospitality sector within the Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology programme. The programme offers a vast field for students to invent on their scientific, management, and technological skills, therefore creating a stable foundation for them to inculcate professionalism and start encouraging career possibilities.
Hotel management is the administration of the housing authority, reports, shopping, housekeeping, head office, unless in front of the house, meals and beverage administration, catering, and subsistence. The course mentioned above strives to give learners a widespread knowledge of the operational aspects of the international hotel industry and experience of the underlying management principles.
The curriculum of the schedule is a counterbalance in theory and training. The pedagogy is produced in a way to make candidates in the obedience of Hotel Management, Hospitality, and Tourism to help them in getting leads and scientific expertise in these areas.
Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology is helpful for applicants who envision opening Hotel & Hospitality Industries, operate for Airlines, Hospitals and get a more powerful place in various areas of administration. Post the achievement of programme, including learners, can besides opting for getting a Master's level qualification way to read more excellent level insight into the subject, through increasing their proficiencies for managing higher-level posts.
Arunachal University of Studies aims to develop their perception of Hotel Management through the study of topics like understanding of Food & Beverages, Food Hygiene and Nutrition, Guidance of Hotel Laws, Ethics of Hotel Management, and so on, helping them gain specialization in the chosen field of study. The course covers four significant dimensions of the subject, which include food & beverage service, food production, front office operation, and accommodation operations to strengthen student's calibre in all the varied fields.
Following are the eligibility criteria for the course of Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology:
The 10+2 (Science/ Commerce/ Arts) candidates are eligible for lateral entry into 2nd year of Diploma (Hotel Management & Catering Technology) programme.
There are varied choices available for the students considering their skills, interests, and their values, which come alongside their primary hotel management and catering technology.
1. Manager or Representative - as applicants of the Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology program, one can be prepared in growing skilled graduates with a powerful institution in different disciplines of Hotel Management.
2. Education - one becomes an Education supervisor who helps other students to make their career by choice and encourages them to have faith in them so that they can do things that might help them to maintain the stability of the curriculum.
3. Canteen - one can become the sales representative or chef in a cafeteria or eventually can own one. Pursuing this course as a career may help in having confidence in establishing their own food enterprise.
4. Hotel Manager - as that title implies, as a hotel manager, one would hold several duties. Graduates would probably practice a lot less time among customers also a lot more extra time connecting with the beginnings of several areas; you'll want excellent guidance skills and the ability to delegate, and problem solves on the fly.
5. Event and Meeting/Convention Planner - the task is to register the critical activities, to figure out a budget, make sure there are sufficient crew and supplies, and so on. One could also do the work in a hotel, although additionally the role suits for any convocation centre, an event plan firm, or even an educational institution.
6. Service Manager - this isn’t just reserved for hotels as there are so numerous different types of facilities, including endless possibilities; graduates might work as an accommodation manager within an inn, a clinic, a superannuation town, or a schoolhouse. In this particular setup, one would propose the availability of accommodation for students, sufferers, or delegates.
7. Restaurant Director - as a restaurant director, one might work for a hotel's restaurant. Despite this, individuals can further work for moderately serving restaurant. The assigned duties here shall vary from more additional business-oriented individuals, such as preparing funds to the head of house duties, such as give your staff feedback, to housekeeping duties like monitoring stock levels, and obtaining supplies.
8. Catering Supervisors - as a supervisor one takes care of the catering services offered to the clients and accordingly work for making the system more likely to be suitable for others. Catering Supervisors must have the ability to handle the worst conditions of their company.
9. Front Counter Clerk in the office - the employee has been accountable for greeting clients and holding them in and out. He or she is frequently the front face that customers see.
Bringing together so much of learning and art, the Diploma (Hotel Management and Catering Technology) is a change-maker. For those who wish to pursue, well, do not look back as the career has a lot to offer.