Diploma (Physiotherapy) integrates the modern clinical, academic and research components of physiotherapy and its practices. The syllabus is designed in a way to thoroughly focus on the management of patients with all sorts of disorders. Arunachal University of Studies has a pedagogy structured in a particular way to accommodate opportunity extending all the key areas of physiotherapy.
Even though physiotherapy remains as a secondary medicinal practice, there has been multiple development and milestones achieved so far in this field. The main agenda of physiotherapy is to categorically offer basic medical care by making certain movements in the affected areas and increase mobility and quality of life in patients looking for rehabilitation.
In modern physiotherapy is gaining the much deserving importance in the form of alternative medicines. It is claimed to be holistic, long-lasting and much safer when in comparison to “conventional” form of therapy. In cases of arthritis, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, sciatic, frozen shoulder etc., physiotherapy has played a very progressive role in the treatment of the patient.
Currently, the boom of physiotherapy sector is reaching its peak in success due to the Government’s investment and education on physiotherapy practices and investing state-of-an-art equipment and skilled techniques and promote physiotherapy to cure diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and arthritis.
The students who opt for taking a Diploma (Physiotherapy) programme can clinically learn about the latest and emerging treatment options for successful treatment of patients. Graduates from our diploma programme generate a powerful, inspirational physiotherapy professional and experts.
• After pursuing, a diploma one can opt to either go for higher studies first or just get into the industry. Areas like hospital administration, public health management, etc. always take up entry-level jobs.
• One can be in paediatrics, obstetrics, sports, neurology, and orthopaedic, geriatric, post-operative, and cardio-vascular physiotherapy.
• Graduates can also seek employment in the ministry of sports and work in government hospitals and other health societies.
• Top recruiters in the field of physiotherapy are as follows
NGOs (old age, children, rehabilitations etc.)
• The highest requirements in private sector is in sports, outpatients, occupational health, and rehabilitation.